- CLIL 2021 The ADiBE Project: Addressing Diversity in Bilingual Education - ilmainen webinaari 19.6.2021
- Milloin 19.06.2021 klo 11.00–17.00 (Europe/Helsinki / UTC300)
- Web-osoite Web-osoite
- Lisää tapahtuma kalenteriin iCal
CLIL 2021 The ADiBE Project: Addressing Diversity in Bilingual Education
Free webinar on Sat, 19 June 2021 online (at 11.00 – 17.00 EEST eli Suomen aikaa)
Focussing on the ADiBE project: Addressing Diversity in Bilingual Education
The ADiBE project brings together key figures with experience in the field of Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) from six countries (Spain, Austria, Finland, Germany, Italy, and the UK). ADiBE aims to contribute to the integration of all students, regardless of their socioeconomic status, educational background, or achievement level and to making CLIL accessible to all.
Speakers include: Kim Bower, Do Coyle, Christiane Dalton Puffer, Nina Karen Lancaster, Frauke Matz, Trinidad Jerez Montoya, Maria Luisa Pérez Canado, Dominik Rumlich, Ute Smit and Y.L. Teresa Ting
It's objective is three-pronged:
- to identify difficulties and best practices in catering to diversity in intercultural and content integrated language learning and teaching
- to produce and implement project, task, and ICT-based activities to make CLIL accessible to all types of achievers
- to design and pilot teacher training modules to empower practitioners to step up to this important challenge.
More information about the ADiBE Project can be found on their website.
This event will be held online, starting at 09:00 (GMT +1; Suomen aikaa klo 11.00) and is a free to attend event, but you will need to register to be able to access the webinar.