Uusi työkalu viittomakielen opettajille: Promoting excellence in sign language instruction
Pro Sign2 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mrP0W7Sim4
Calling teachers, teacher educators, curriculum developers, and professionals involved in sign language teaching and assessment
- Would you like to learn more about the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and how it relates to sign language?
- Would you like to know more about the benefits of the European language portfolio for sign language and how the Portfolio can be used for sign language learning and teaching?
- Are you interested in the definition of competences for developing curricula for sign language teachers’ education?
- Are you looking for examples and resources related to sign language testing and assessment, both in a formative and summative framework of assessment which can support sign language teaching and assessment?
If so, this new open-access resource website, available in International Sign language and English, is definitely for you. The resources have been developed in a bottom-up process involving deaf experts and experienced sign language teachers from inception to completion:
ProSign2 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUJF5Bt2Gj4
“Promoting excellence in sign language instruction” www.ecml.at/prosign
Click on the links below to go directly to the different resources:
- an assessment guide with test examples for classroom based and other types of testing
- a European language portfolio (ELP) for sign languages learners
- a Moodle e-ELP platform (guest access)
- a list of teacher competences and curriculum guidelines for teacher training
- sign language proficiency levels and background information about the CEFR
European Centre for Modern Languages of the Council of Europe
Promoting excellence in language education
Centre européen pour les langues vivantes du Conseil de l´Europe
Pour l’excellence dans l’éducation aux langues
A - 8020 Graz, Nikolaiplatz 4 T +43 316 323554 F +43 316 323554-4 www.ecml.at